Mail-In Suspension! Or drop it off at the shop.
For any questions, please email Dylan@pisgahbikeworks.com
Replace Fork Seals
Suspension Services and Tuning!
Pisgah Bike Works is very grateful to be a dealer now for Vorsprung Suspension Diaz Suspension Design and PUSH INDUSTRIES.
We sell the aftermarket parts for tuning or you can have us install it for you with a very quick turn-around time! Call or email Dylan if you have any questions.
Three Stages of Control
By independently optimizing the beginning, middle, and end portions of the stroke, the Secus gives you the linear-to-progressive spring rate that coil springs and traditional air springs alike wish they had.
Initial stroke - enlarged negative air spring chamber delivers a soft, supple initial stroke for ultimate small bump compliance
Midstroke - where traditional air spring rates drop off in the midstroke, our proprietary Midstroke Support Valve technology boosts the midstroke spring rate to maintain linearity, for support, predictability, ride height, and compliance
End stroke - enlarged lower leg volume reduces overall progression even at higher pressures and allows for a wider range of end-stroke ramp options to be utilized with standard fork volume spacers.
Taking everything we learned with the Corset air sleeves, the Luftkappe is a new air piston assembly that enlarges the negative air chamber to reduce the initial spring rate. This lets you run higher air pressure for more support in the middle and end of the stroke with improved sensitivity at the start of the stroke. User installable and simple to set up, the Luftkappe transforms a good fork into a great fork.
Lower initial spring rate increases sensitivity
Improved mid-stroke support & control
Compatible with stock bottomless tokens
Superior bump compliance and traction
Reduced hand fatigue
Reduces required compression damping
Optional 10mm shaft clamps available for self-install
Presenting the Smashpot - a fork coil spring conversion system for single crown enduro forks, featuring externally adjustable hydraulic anti-bottoming technology to deliver precisely the amount of bottoming resistance you need. The benefits of the coil are clear: if your first priority for your fork is outright performance and grip, get yourself a Smashpot.
• Catering to rider weights from 45kg (100lbs) to 125kg (275lbs) with 11 coil spring rates
• Allows lighter riders to get the most use out of their forks, and heavier riders the support they need without excessive air pressures
• Only coil conversion system on the market allowing 180mm travel (Please note that 190mm is not possible with the Zeb)
• Easily adjust your travel with internal spacers (please note the minimum & maximum travel of your fork as determined by the manufacturer)
• Unique Hydraulic Bottom-out System reduces harshness
• Can be transferred between different forks with minimal parts /cost (purchase of a new top cap or foot stud)
• Reliable and low maintenance, set and forget. User installable and serviceable
•Weight increase of approximately 250-450g (dependent on spring rate and fork's existing spring system)